Lost Universe
Identify yourself.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Lost Universe
Identify yourself.
Lost Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ideas im full of them

3 posters

Go down

Ideas im full of them Empty Ideas im full of them

Post by Trooper 21.10.11 5:37

Ok a few ideas for today.

1;How about a Ranking board where we all can see who is the bigest and meanest and who is the crafiest and etc.npc's Could be included like this race is at war with this race there be profit opertunitys here.

2;idea to pay some shady Npc to sabatage other ships either player or Npc or both (preferibly i like the option for both) they could be paid to damage shield output or regneration or mess with target accuracy or even hit the engines to make it go slower.
well all out of ideas for now see what you guy's think.Trooper. pirat

Trooper

http://www.thexuniverse.com

Back to top Go down

Ideas im full of them Empty Re: Ideas im full of them

Post by Admiral Scoobing 21.10.11 9:52

i like your idea of a ranking board to show who is the biggest and best

Admiral Scoobing

Back to top Go down

Post by Universe Overwatch 21.10.11 12:26

All of these ideas already exist or are pending for the next release. Certainly you may use NPCs to your creative advantage for a host of shady applications, and the leaderboard will exist in certain aspects once I've completed other modes of gameplay. It won't exist to display overall everything because even I can't micromanage that well but it will certainly show who gets around the most.
Universe Overwatch
Universe Overwatch
The voice in your head

Back to top Go down

Post by Trooper 09.11.11 2:31

1;see if we could make a black market out of spare ship parts like a chop shop station made like a lab where we can hold spare parts or slap togather ships like a junk yard i guess you could call it,

the black market could have a thing where it lists prices like (Titan Power Generator 250,000 silicon or 1,000,000 Ore) ya know parts we could buy and put togather to make our own ship classes,

we could also add more research required if it would help thin down the number of designs of ships like research (Frigate Hull) will take (15) Days corvette hulls will be standerd fair i think for

Freelancers and they would be the easyest to aquire and play around with so if ya think this will work or have other ideas just post here,
Trooper.

Trooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Universe Overwatch 09.11.11 3:23

It's an awesome idea and anything's possible, so get some folks together and think creative. =)
Universe Overwatch
Universe Overwatch
The voice in your head

Back to top Go down

Post by Trooper 12.11.11 2:31

Ok back with a idea i never posted this one is for Sucide Freighters Freighters Modified with explosives and maybe even a cloaking device great way to abush a un-suspecting ship like a ohhhh.... Destoryer or Frigate thes ships would either Ram or explode next to the target (also Escape Pods should be added guys i may be a Pirate pirat but im no monster hehe...) thes ships would be less effective if a M8S got involved tho as they could then be targeted and killed with the reduced speed.

Trooper,

I bring the Pirateing to you.... and the RUM!.

Trooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Trooper 17.11.11 23:27

got a couple new ideas...Again.

1; ability to deploy a cloaked sat in a location of your choice.

2; ability to deploy a Deposit trap\defensive device that could disable a enemy vessel or destory it.

Trooper.

Trooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Universe Overwatch 18.11.11 1:49

With the release of engineers in 4.0 in just over a week's time you will be able to jury rig objects in space such as mines and satellites, as well as a host of other useful tools that are currently impossible.
Universe Overwatch
Universe Overwatch
The voice in your head

Back to top Go down

Post by Trooper 29.11.11 0:07

got couple new ones ^^.

1;how about a Research thing where we could research it (Of course) and use it to Imporve the Durability of Weapon Emplacements against direct targeting.

2;New Resource Idea, Astroid Crystals Rare Crystals found on some Remote Astroids and Deposits they could have a number of uses i came up with a few, a New type of Ammo Shard Ammo,help Power a SPP,could be Used in the Construction of Weapons and Shields.

well thats about all of it tell me what you guy's think.
Trooper.

Trooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum