Lost Universe
Identify yourself.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Lost Universe
Identify yourself.
Lost Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Command for you to do now plz

2 posters

Go down

Command for you to do now plz Empty Command for you to do now plz

Post by Trooper 20.01.12 0:38

Ask Jas Stroganov that i wish to speak with him aboard my ship i have information on the Privateer Ventures and i wish to talk to him where i know it is secure if he accepts this letter then tell him to contact me and give me a idea of when he will come also if he wishes his advizors may come.

2; have my marines stand ready to do whatever i order them to do they are to prepair for any situation that may occure when Jas Stroganov comes aboard they are to be combat ready and know where there loyaltys lie.

Trooper.

Trooper

http://www.thexuniverse.com

Back to top Go down

Command for you to do now plz Empty Re: Command for you to do now plz

Post by Universe Overwatch 20.01.12 1:16

Admiral Scoobing wrote:and for the take over ive been thinking

can you arrange a meeting with him onboard your ship- tell him you have some info that he needs to hear and that you cant risk it falling into the wrong hands so can he come to you.

assuming he does have him come onboard id assume he will have bodyguards, me and some handy marine types come in and dispose of the bodyguards and him we then quietly remove all of his supporters from the station and hey presto we own it

or if he wont play along we go to him commamdo style we go to his office and remove him from power there

I'm too tired to write it up formally...
Universe Overwatch
Universe Overwatch
The voice in your head

Back to top Go down